Enriching Communities is an ethical community interest company, we offer a unique approach by using creative arts and Inter generational activities as a tool to engage and support communities.
We also offer wrap around services such as befriending services and music events to bring the community together.
We operate through 4 strands; Connecting, Support, Creative arts and Education, that allows us to tailor services to effectively engage and support people, creating sustainable, positive social change.
Dance and being active
- Community doorstep dance sessions – engaging young people and communities
- Holiday schemes – creating and delivering programmes targeted at children and / or young people
- Dance specific coaching – working within schools and clubs to better their performance
- PPA and school clubs – supporting teaching staff in the delivery of high-quality dance and delivering breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs.
Creative arts and play
- Play scheme – working with a community to develop play both with children and families
- Events – planning and delivery of community events such as theatre and music
- Live performances in communities, schools and care homes Befriending support services
- Family support – working with families in need to engage with local services and get a greater understanding of the public services that they can access
- Befriending services – Working with this those who are socially isolated offering 1:1 support
C: 07946 321687